Rep Bumper Plate Features Rep Fitness bumper plates feature superior craftsmanship and design for a highly durable and attractive bumper plate. Features include:
- Steel inserts with hooks molded into the bumper plates increase durability and reduce the chance of the insert popping out. Most competitor's plates do not have the hooks to keep the insert in place.
- Extra thick 10 lb plates are highly resistant to bending
- Thinner 45 lb plates allow you to load up to 515 lbs on a standard Olympic bar
- Low bounce - no need to chase your bar around
- Factory tested to withstand over 15,000 drops from a height of 8 ft
- Special rubber formulation for very low odor
- 10 lb - 1"
- 15 lb - 1.25"
- 25 lb - 1.75"
- 35 lb - 2.4"
- 45 lb - 2.83"
- 3 year warranty on 45, 35, 25 lb plates for home use, 1 year for commercial use
- 1 year warranty on 10, 15 lb plates for home use, 6 months for commercial use
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 160 lb Set of Olympic Bumper Plates, Includes Pair of: 45, 25, 10 lb Plates, Solid Rubber with Steel Inserts. Fits Olympic bars with 2 inch sleeves
- CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIALS: A good bumper plate set is the centerpiece for modern HIIT training. Perform Olympic lifts, squats, and deadlifts safely and confidently with our tough, 100% rubber bumper plates. Perfect for large training facilities, garage gyms, and school weight rooms.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: We made our 10 lb plates extra thick for high durability, while the 45 lb plates are thinner so you can fit more weight on your bar. Plus, our bumpers are extremely low odor and won't stink up your gym. Our plates are made from virgin rubber with stainless steel inserts for a true dead bounce.
- LIFT WITH CONFIDENCE: These garage gym bumper plates are factory tested to withstand over 15000 drops from a height of 8 ft. Specially formulated to be durable with a low-bounce. No nasty smells, no chasing your bar around the gym, or putting holes in your garage walls.
- BACKED BY WARRANTY*: Warranty covers plates becoming non-functional due to manufacturer defect. Plates should not be used with other brands of plates on the bar (due to differing diameters and bounce characteristics), and never with metal plates other than 5 lb or smaller plates. 3 year warranty on 45, 35, 25 lb plates for home use, 1 year for commercial use. 1 year warranty on 10, 15 lb plates for home use, 6 months for commercial use.