Enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy within the comfort and privacy of your own home with the Invertio adjustable folding inverted table. Many people claim to feel great therapeutic relief from back pain with regular use of a back stretcher, gravity boots, or inversion chair; and this deluxe table provides the ultimate inversion experience, combining premium-quality construction and luxurious comfort with customizable control.
The strong tubular steel construction of this back stretching machine offers sturdy, steady support. Sleek black and silver design features non-skid, non-marring composite feet, providing secure stability on any surface while protecting floors.
From head to toe, the table has been equipped with deluxe comfort features, with supportive foam padding on the head rest, backrest, and ankle supports, along with easy-grip handles.
The unit is also completely adjustable to provide a personalized experience for any user. It can fit users from 4'10" to 6'6" in height.
Extra-long 40" handrails help to invert and return to upright position safely and easily. 8-position adjustable ankle supports lock securely, yet are easy to release when finished with a session.
Set-up is fast and easy, with only minor assembly required. Owner's instruction manual and quick-start tool set included.
Dimensions - Assembled base dimensions (footprint) are 48" long and 27-1/4" wide; height is approximately 55" when upright. Backrest measures 41-1/2" x 15-3/4".
Invertio is a trusted and well known leader within the health and fitness industry for providing exceptional quality inversion products at an affordable value.
- PREMIUM-GRADE: Expertly constructed with heavy duty, 1-1/4" diameter tubular steel for exceptional strength and stability, this fully-braced, non-rocking inversion table is built to last with generous weight capacity up to 300 pounds. Stylish, foldable design features sleek black upholstery and a silver frame. Non-skid, non-marring composite feet prevents movement and protects floors.
- FULLY ADUSTABLE: With easy-to-use, clearly marked height adjustment settings, this unit can be effortlessly modified to accommodate users from 4'10" to 6'6" in height.
- DELUXE COMFORT: Unit features a large, contoured foam pad backrest and headrest for enhanced back support and lumbar support. Premium, padded foam roller ankle supports offer 8-position adjustability to fit any user, and extra-long, 40" padded handrails offer additional comfort for complete, full-body relaxation during inversion.
- ACCURATE INVERSION CONTROL: From deep to shallow, pre-set the desired inversion angle to your preferred comfort level, adjustable up to a full inversion with a new and improved bolt design. Easy-grip handrails provide safe rotation up and down.
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Convenient, foldable design compactly folds for storage into a closet, or against the wall.