Step up your workout with The Step. This set includes a blue nonslip platform to create the foundation of any workout program. The platform features a 22” L x 12” W x 6” H stepping surface with a nonslip, textured top for added safety. Each platform is made with eight nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise. These sturdy platforms can be used on any type of indoor flooring from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches. Each platform also features a resistance band notch, which safely holds the band in place. This Step is great for institutional settings to accommodate a variety of aerobic and strength exercises. Made in the United States, this platform is crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that supports up to 250 pounds. This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty period.
Low-Impact, High-Intensity Platform Design
• Features a 22” L x 12” W x 6” H platform
• Great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts
• Customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises
• Made in the United States of America
• Crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
• Supports up to 250 pounds
Grooved, Nonslip Top
• Stepping surface with a nonslip grip for added safety
• Product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Step was the original aerobic fitness step company with its iconic teal and purple platforms. Made in the United States, The Step is known for both its historic legacy and its innovative leadership to continually improve the aerobic platform. Today, The Step is a fitness essential in clubs and homes across the country and is used in a variety of aerobic and strength exercise programs. The Step’s durability and quality are backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty.
Add difficulty and intensity to your aerobic workout--whether in your home or at the club--with this 6-inch stackable riser, which works in conjunction with The Step stackable workout system. This blue riser features a molded, textured surface for secure, slip-resistant stepping and four rubber non-skid feet molded into the base to prevent sliding. It has a maximum weight limit of 200 pounds.
About The Step
The Step is America's original aerobic fitness step system and is widely used by individuals and over 18,000 health clubs. The Step has a patented design for adjusting and stacking platforms together making it suitable for beginners and advanced steppers alike. The Step aerobic activity involves low-impact, high-intensity exercise - recommended by physical therapists and fitness professionals.
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes stackable step (22" L x 12" W x 6" H) blue aerobic platform
- Platform features nonslip, textured surface for added safety
- Eight nonskid feet prevent platform from sliding or scratching floors
- Features a resistance band notch, which safely holds the band in place